Provide Facebook Page Access
Placing advertising orders requires that Adtegrity has Advertiser Access to your Facebook page. This page shows you how to configure Advertiser Access for Adtegrity on your Facebook Page. A few things you should know prior to beginning this process.
- You must wait to begin this process until you have received a request for Advertiser Access from Adtegrity. Without that request, some of the options will not be available to you and you will not be able to complete the process properly.
- Adtegrity is not requesting Admin access to your Facebook Page. We wont be able to post on your page, talk to your visitors, or edit any of your information. The specific levels of access you provide to Adtegrity is ONLY for placing and managing advertisements on your behalf.
If you have any questions, or need assistance at any time with this ordering process, please contact Adtegrity.
Let’s get started!
Load up your Facebook page and click Settings in the upper right corner.
- The page will scroll to the Pending Partner Requests.
- You will see a Pending Partner Request for Adtegrity.
- Click Respond to Request for Adtegrity.
Note : if the Pending Partner Request is empty, the section doesn’t exist, or has another name in it. Stop here and contact Adtegrity right away.
A dialogue box will appear with two choices. Select the option that reads Give Adtegrity access to my page. Click the box with the checkmark.
Note: if this request mentions any company other than Adtegrity, stop here and contact Adtegrity for assistance.