Find your Facebook URL
Adtegrity needs the URL of your Facebook page in order to run advertising on your behalf. Finding your Facebook page URL is easy and you can do it in just a few steps. This page will guide you through the process.
If you have any questions, or need assistance at any time with this process, please contact Adtegrity.
- Once your page loads, locate the address of your page in the browser address bar. The browser address bar will be near the top of your browser window.
- Now highlight the address of your page with your mouse. You can release the mouse, but leave the text highlighted.
- With the address still highlighted, press the CTRL key on your keyboard, then press C. This makes a temporary copy of whatever you have highlighted.
- Next up, you’re going to Paste what you copied somewhere safe for future reference. Open a new text document, word document, or notepad.
- With your cursor on the new document, Press and hold CTRL on your keyboard, then press V. This pastes what you had copied to where you had your cursor placed.
- Save the document.
You’ve found your Facebook URL, copied the URL to your clipboard, and pasted the URL into a document. When Adtegrity requests your Facebook page URL (we will via email), you can send us the document you just saved, or copy and paste the URL right into an email.