Create a Facebook Page
A key part of being able to run Facebook advertising is having a Facebook Page for your business. Don’t have one? No problem. This guide will walk you through the process step by step.
Before we get started, there is one pre-requisite: You must have a personal Facebook account. If you’ve got one of those, move on, if not, swing by https://www.facebook.com and set one up, then come back here.
Have a personal Facebook account ? Great!
You’ll also need a few more things to be able to complete your business page setup.
- Use your real business name whenever possible.
- Write a short description of your business that you can use to fill out the About section of your business page.
- Make it 360 pixels by 360 pixels for best results
- Use your logo if possible unless your business trades on your personal image. In that case, use your picture.
- Size your image to 828 pixels by 465 pixels.
- Choose a photo of your office, store, staff, or current marketing campaign
Step 5 - Optional but recommended
- Click About
- Enter as much business information as you can. A more complete profile lends credibility and builds trust.
- Use the description you wrote to complete the Our Story section.
- Add yourself and your staff as team members if you desire.
You’ve created a Facebook page for your business and filled out some of the basic information. We highly recommend adding more content and data to your Facebook page as you have time. More complete profiles lend credibility to your business and build trust with visitors.